Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Photos of Banyo, Vaccination Campaign, my house, and Swearing-in Ceremony






View of Banyo from a distance.



My living room in Banyo (prior to moving in). It has great potential!




My kitchen in Banyo (prior to moving in).




Going out on foot to the last village during the vaccination campaign in Banyo.


Village boys with Christmas Greetings during vaccination campaign.



Young girl from village during vaccination campaign.



On my way to Banyo from the north. This was the last bus to take (with all my worldly possessions behind it).




"Joyeux Noel" from Cameroon (out in villages near Banyo on vaccination campaign).



Host sister and I on Swearing-In Day.



Agro/Forestry and Health Women on Swearing-In Day (in pagne).



Agro/Forestry and Health men on Swearing-In Day (in traditional bobo outfit).


Host sister, Habiba, and I in Pitoa.








1 comment:

Lynnae said...

Is that leftover pasta I see on your kitchen counter? :)